Former Armstrong Flooring Manufacturing Plant
Gordon Brothers is offering for sale assets from the former Armstrong Flooring manufacturing plant, in partnership with Plant & Machinery Inc. (PMI).
Assets from the closed vinyl composite tile facility include but are not limited to the following:
- Bulk material handling and processing equipment
- Rubber mills
- Cooling beds
- Shredders with up to 400 horsepower
- BAC cooling tower system with flow rate of up to 3,600 USGPM (2019)
- Late model air compressors
- Packaging and warehouse equipment
- 20+ late model forklifts
- Complete machine and fabrication shop
- Assortment of Allen Bradley and Cutler Hammer motor control centers
The live online auction begins September 14 at 10 AM CDT.
In addition, two timed, online only sales begin September 12 and close September 15 and 16 at 10 AM CDT.
Additional information is available from PMI. To register for the auction and view the lot catalogue, visit BidSpotter's website.
Viewing: September 12 and 13, 2022 from 9 AM to 4 PM CDT
Location: 1085 Highway 80 West, Jackson, Mississippi, 39204